PLEASE NOTE: AC PAW cannot assist with general or emergency vet care. Things like vaccinations, flea/tick medication, ear mites and any other medical issues are not covered by AC PAW. This program is strictly to assist in the spay and neuter of dogs and cats.
HOW THIS PROGRAM WORKS:
The AC PAW Spay & Neuter Program volunteers work all year to raise funds for assistance with low-cost spay and neuter of dogs and cats. We are constantly working with local vets to facilitate reduced cost spay/neuter clinics around the five-county area of Grand Traverse, Leelanau, Kalkaska, Antrim, and Benzie.
- We welcome you to complete an application for assistance.
- Once you submit an application you will be added to our list and notified of opportunities for upcoming clinics and the pricing offered at each clinic.
- It will be up to you to respond and ask for a space at the specified clinic.
- You must receive confirmation from us that you are on the list for that clinic. Once confirmed, you will receive directions and instructions.
- As funding is available, we will be issuing vouchers for discounted spay/neuter surgeries.
Anyone on our list will be notified of any offerings of special spay neuter vouchers available to be used at various vet clinics around the area.
All clinics and vet appointments are first come, first serve – please respond to our communications immediately. We have many people in need, our list is long, therefore most communication is done via email with phone calls as needed.
If you have an emergency situation, we encourage you to make a note on your application and/or send us a separate email at email@example.com to ask for special attention/assistance.
The AC PAW Spay and Neuter Project is always in need of additional funding to keep our program going and to help reduce and potentially STOP the overpopulation of cats and dogs across our area. If you are able to donate now or in the future, we truly appreciate any help you can give.
Please fill out our form below: